V&A- Japanese ceramics



















I visited V&A to see Japanese ceramics for making sure of my latent sense as a Japanese. I might have a prejudice in favour of Japanese ceramics, but I think it showed  evidently unique beauty in comparison with others. Before all things, I could see them for long time without boring. The rolling surface, texture of clay and thickness of glaze, flaw, dripping,,,, even very small changes on the surface, for me, these are real beauty which combined boldness and delicate. The strong sense of touch was exciting, also comfortable at the same time.

others>
It was surprising to see Lucie Rie!! I still remember its empty inside space. 

I've never seen such a beautiful space cut out by thick carved lines! 

I just like it. lovely bottles. 

This pattern may be relevant to my work. It reminds me of chocolate!

Deep green colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment